Villa Paggi country house comes out of the restoring of an old farmhouse in the hill country a few kilometres from the Riviera Ligure di Levante. The building, dated between the end of the nineteenth and the beginning of the twentieth century, contained some agricultural tools, such as a millstone and an oil press, that have been restored and placed in the garden.
In order to mantain the very "soul" of the house and to match the spirit of eco-tourism, we decided to restore the country house following the principles of Bioarchitecture and using tecniques aimed to save energy, to respect the environment and the local traditional housebuilding. The result is a building armonically fit in the natural landscape.
The house is surrounded by a garden with olive-trees and is located over a wooded hill. Very often we can see birds of prey that fly over the countryside.
Villa Paggi is a comfortable, cosy, refined bed and breakfast where you can relax and enjoy your vacation, pampered by our high standard service and discreet cares.
You are travelling the Liguria but not staying with usà We invite you to see the house and have a drink together. We are sure that we will have you as guests next time you come to Italy.
Our charming rooms are comfortable, soundproof, furnished with elegance and care. Every room is equipped with refrigerator, strongbox, TV lcd, private bathroom with hairdryer. All the rooms look out on the garden and most of them look out to the sea. One of the rooms is accessible to handicapped people.
In order to respect the principles of the ecological home, the walls are painted with atoxic paints; the wooden-beam ceiling is treated with beeswax and vegetable oils; the matts are made of anallergic material and the sheets and towels of natural cotton or flax.
The radiant heating guarantees the maximum comfort and can be turned to cooling system in the summer. Every room is different size and can house one to four persons, with double or single beds.
Bed and breakfast. An english or continental buffet breakfast
• very rich and variated
• with biological food and tipical Ligurian products
• such as “focaccia genovese”. We serve breakfast in the terrace with view over the sea
• when the weather allows it.
• Wellness area with Jacuzzi and Hammam Reading room with books
• magazines and tourist guides dedicated to Ligurian routes
• culture and gastronomy
• Free access to the internet
• Handicapped accessible. One of the rooms is equipped for handicapped people. The country house has no barriers
• Terrace and solarium. Free car park inside the estate
• Clients transport service
• We organize trekking tours and mountain bike trips in the Alta Via dei Monti Liguri and scuba diving in the Riserva Marina di Portofino
• We speak italian
• english and french
• Main credit cards are accepted.